For more than 20 years, ActivStyle has been there to help Ohio residents get their incontinence supplies covered by Ohio Medicaid. We are in-network with Ohio Medicaid and we’ve worked with thousands of Ohio residents, just like you, to help them get their incontinence supplies covered by insurance.
With ActivStyle, there’s an easier way to get incontinence products
- Little to No Out-Of-Pocket Cost* to eligible recipients, saving you money each month versus purchasing incontinence products at the store
- No Hassle when we handle all the insurance paperwork and get the prescription from your doctor
- Discreet Shipping discreetly to your doorstep each month at no-cost to you
- Complimentary Sample** when you call us toll-free today
- Expert Consultation by compassionate representatives who understand your needs.
ActivStyle offers a full range of incontinence products
Depending on your needs and eligibility, you may be able to receive protective underwear (pull-ups), adult diapers, liners, bladder control pads, male guards, underpads (chucks), or booster pads. Learn more about what’s available from ActivStyle on our Incontinence Supply page. Call the number below to learn what incontinence supplies are covered by Ohio Medicaid.
How do you qualify?
- You have a medical condition resulting in incontinence. ActivStyle will contact your doctor to obtain a prescription (you need to have seen your doctor within the past 12 months)
- ActivStyle staff will confirm your coverage through Medicaid
- Once eligibility is determined, a monthly supply of incontinence products will be shipped discreetly to your door, with free shipping
Ready to get started?
Let ActivStyle make your life easier! Call us toll-free at 888-280-8632, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Central Time, for a discreet, personal consultation with one of ActivStyle’s caring and compassionate Product Experts.
* Patient financial responsibility is determined by health plan eligibility and patient meeting qualifying medical necessity criteria. Estimated out-of-pocket costs will be discussed prior to service.
** Complimentary sample for qualified Medicaid recipients with first order.