For more than 20 years, ActivStyle has been there to help Kentucky residents get their incontinence supplies covered by Kentucky Medicaid. Residents of Kentucky must participate in a Kentucky Medicaid managed care program to receive incontinence supplies. We’ve worked with thousands of Kentucky residents, just like you, to help them get their incontinence supplies covered by Medicaid insurance.
With ActivStyle, there’s an easier way to get incontinence products
- No Cost* to eligible Medicaid recipients, saving you money each month versus purchasing incontinence products at the store
- No Hassle when we handle all the insurance paperwork and get the prescription from your doctor
- Free Shipping discreetly to your doorstep each month
- Free Sample** when you call us toll-free today
- Free Expert Consultation by compassionate representatives who understand your needs.
ActivStyle offers a full range of incontinence products
Depending on your needs and eligibility, you may be able to receive protective underwear (pull-ups), adult diapers, liners, bladder control pads, male guards, underpads (chucks), or booster pads. Learn more about what’s available from ActivStyle on our Incontinence Supply page. Call the number below to learn what incontinence supplies covered by Kentucky Medicaid you may be eligible to receive.
How do you qualify?
- You participate in a Kentucky managed care program
- You have a medical condition resulting in incontinence. ActivStyle will contact your doctor to obtain a prescription (you need to have seen your doctor within the past 12 months)
- ActivStyle staff will confirm your coverage through your Medicaid program
- Once eligibility is determined, a monthly supply of incontinence products will be shipped discreetly to your door, with free shipping
Ready to get started?
Let ActivStyle make your life easier! Call us toll-free at 888-280-8632, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Central Time, for a discreet, personal consultation with one of ActivStyle’s caring and compassionate Product Experts.
* No cost for qualified Medicaid recipients with doctor’s approval/prescription.
** Free sample for qualified Medicaid recipients with first order.