Effective August 2021
1. ActivStyle, LLC, and one or more of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, or vendors (collectively “ActivStyle”) offer messaging via Short Message Service (SMS) text alerts to adults aged 18 and older. To enroll in text alerts, you must provide your own United States-based mobile phone number. You do not have to enroll in text alerts to purchase products or services from the ActivStyle. Notify ActivStyle immediately if your phone number changes. ActivStyle is not liable for any transmission or communication of information by text that occurred because you did not report that your phone number changed. If your phone number changes ownership without your knowledge, notify ActivStyle immediately when you become aware of the change. Your consent to use the number you’ve provided applies despite the number being listed on any national or state Do Not Call lists or registries.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from ActivStyle and to ActivStyle from you. You will receive monthly reminders when it is time to confirm your order. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
High-quality incontinence supplies shipped discreetly to your door.
Personalized Product Consultation from our caring experts.
Little to NO COST to insurance-eligible individuals.*
Ask about a sample product**
Discreet Shipping to your home.
We will take care of every detail for you! Call 1-888-280-8632
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
* Patient financial responsibility is determined by health plan eligibility and patient meeting qualifying medical necessity criteria. Estimated out-of-pocket costs will be discussed prior to service. **Product sample, for sizing and performance, available to eligible patients with first order. Product availability may vary by state.